Thursday, October 21, 2010

This might be the end of Iowa Tube Talk

There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do the blog. Last night was a bad night and it was this morning before I got today's TV listings posted and just now getting to my "alone time" for tonight.

With the start of college basketball looming, I was wondering how I was going to handle the blog as just the sheer amount of televised basketball games from Mid November-early April is enough to make anyone's head spin, not to mention i'm not a hoops junkie and really don't care for basketball on any level of play.

I'll be going home this weekend to Shenandoah, IA to enjoy a weekend of family, food, football, and beer drinking. Hopefully I'll return with my batteries recharged and ready to take this blog forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment